Monday, March 26, 2007

The Beginning

Well, since this is a mandantory process, I shall stop complaining and start getting down to work. I am Munkhay and this shall be the very avenue for me to express opinions, be it politically correct or not, for the next 1 or 2 years. I am not very fond of doing self-introduction so I guess I will just keep this post short.

"Why the ultimate fallacy?" one might ask. It is a common fallacy that general paper is too general to be studied, so no point putting in much effort. I would like to be inclined to this suggestion, but on the contrary, general paper, however general it might be, is still restricted to a common set of answers in which we have to give a coherent and balanced argument in order to score. It's not about how much general knowledge we have, although i must say that it still plays an integral part in general paper. It's about the skills we use to construct our argument such that it is sound and convincing. Mastering that, is the true reason for taking the general paper and I hope that it is attainable.

I do not know if i will come under direct attack for erroneous statements i might write along the way, but I do not believe in the use of euphemistic language, because that may make me look hypocritical. I will try my best to keep my thoughts in line and hopefully I will not get into trouble and get stuck in a political quagmire.

No comments: